We understand that many of our customers (older individuals with underlying health issues) are exactly the population most at risk from COVID-19, and therefore we have an obligation to be extra diligent in being careful to not transmit this virus.
We also understand we provide essential services to support our customers with disabilities that cannot be simply put on hold until this pandemic has subsided.
Therefore, we will continue to operate but will follow the below procedures:
- Any of our staff who may have any of the symptoms associated with this virus (such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath) will not be working or in contact with any other member of our team.
- Any of our staff who to their knowledge have come in contact with someone who has, or they believe may have, COVID -19 will similarly not be working or in contact with any other member of our team.
- All our staff will use a hand sanitizer or disinfect prior to entering and again on leaving any customer home.
- All our staff will use a disinfectant on tools they typically bring into a customer home.
- Our staff will avoid shaking a customer’s hand and will try to maintain social distancing to the degree possible.
- Our staff will try to contact as little in the customer’s home as possible and will ask the customer to contact as little as possible of what we bring into the home.
- We also request that any customer tell us if any member of their household have COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
Our first objective is the safety of our customer and our own staff but despite the above it is impossible for anyone to guarantee not transmitting this virus. It is ultimately the customer’s decision if they want visitors to their home during this period.
We may update this at any time as the circumstances change.
LIMITED CONTACT PROCESS
To those who prefer we are offering a:
– “virtual sales call” (no visit)
– “no family contact” installation process.
Call us to discuss this. No obligation and we will give you a money back guarantee that it will work.
Details of how this process works:
“VIRTUAL SALES CALL” (NO VISIT)
- The customer takes photos of:
– Each flight of the stairway
– The upper and lower landing areas (showing adjacent hallways, doorways, obstructions)
- Email (email@example.com) us the photo OR describe the stairway to us.
- We discuss all the options and give you a firm price for your preferred option
- We will mail you the quote, brochure, links to videos, warranty information etc.
- If you would like to purchase the lift, you give us a deposit and we schedule the install
- For a custom curved lift, we will need to come and measure – but you do not need to be present in the room
“NO FAMILY CONTACT” INSTALLATION PROCESS
- We call you when we are at your front door
- You unlock the door, but do not need to further greet the installer or be present for the installation. You can go to another part of the home
- He will do an exact stairway measurement, cut any rail outside, and install the lift
- After it is installed, he will clean up the area, wipe the lift with disinfectant, and he will call you to say he is leaving. He will leave an operating manual
- Final payment can be left for him or done over the phone
- We will walk you through usage instructions and any questions on the phone
Our guarantee: If the installer determines on his visit that something was missed in the photos and we cannot install the lift then you will receive a full refund of any deposit made.