Outdoor Stair Lifts
Specifically designed to withstand harsh environments, Bruno’s Outdoor Elite stair lift gives you the ability to enjoy the outside of your home safely. The outdoor Elite has the same dimensions as the indoor Elite except with an additional weather package. Typically an outdoor package costs an additional $1000-$1500 than the standard indoor Elite.
- Adaptable to both straight and curved staircases
- Can be installed on wood, brick, stone or concrete
- Weight capacity of 400 lbs.
- Performance tested for 0 degree Fahrenheit to 125 degrees Fahrenheit
- Durable outdoor pain protects all steel surfaces
- Anodized aluminum rail with covered gear track
- Weather resistant cover travels with chair and protects the unit from elements when stair lift is not in use.
- Reliable performance even in a power outage
- Same generous seat size (17.5” wide C 15” deep) as an indoor Elite
- Armrests adjustable to 21.75” between arms
- Swivels at the top of staircase only for getting on/off safely
- Tight installation; installs within 7” of the wall/bannister
- Gold warranty; five year major components; two years parts